Friday, February 17, 2012

Update

ORIGINALLY POSTED TO TUMBLR - 8 MONTHS AGO

I have, been doing VERY well with my weight loss. I am down almost 10 pounds and I am incredibly proud of myself because I have lost weight EVERY week - and it has been over 1 pound each time. This is the first time on WW since my first time in 2005 that I have been so consistently successful on the program. I need to stick with it, add some more exercise and continue losing the weight. I KNOW that I can do it this time!!

I really haven’t given anything up completely - that is the beauty of WW. Sure, I haven’t had Papa John’s pizza and I don’t buy Nutella anymore, but that’s because I have found other things that are more satisfying for the PointsPlus value of the aforementioned items. I feel that I am just making wiser decisions and snacking on fruits and veggies instead of a pint of ice cream. I’ve even started buying Snickers Ice Cream bars because they are only 1 P+ more than the very similar WW ice cream bars - it really all depends on choice and, as my WW leader says “Whatever works for me, for now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment