Friday, February 17, 2012

Exercise

ORIGINALLY POSTED TO TUMBLR - 8 MONTHS AGO

Exercise is my arch-enemy. An evil little bug sitting on my shoulder. I find exercise to be incredibly boring. I plan to go to the gym, I set my alarm for an early enough time to get to the gym, but I find myself hitting the snooze button instead of getting up and going. I sleep in my gym clothes, I tell myself I NEED to exercise if I want to be successful (I actually got semi-into working out the second time I lost weight on WW, but I have no idea how/why I liked it then and hate it now.) I love riding my bike with my Dad, but I don’t live at home anymore. I love swimming, but I will not put a bathing suit on when there are other people around. Every Sunday my family has family friends over at my parents house where everyone swims and hangs out. I sit out of the swimming part. If it wasn’t such a schlep to my parents house, I’d go over on week nights and swim laps. I know what I want to do at the gym, it’s just getting the motivation to actually walk my ass down to the 2nd floor gym that just seems to be impossible.

So, what do you use for motivation to go to the gym? What tips can you give me?

No comments:

Post a Comment